For Groups - Community, Friends, Workplace, Classroom
Living Values Education Distance Groups - for the community or workplace environment, and for implementation in every classroom, wherever groups of people come together.
The purpose is to bring small groups of people together. Using the Living Values Self Reflection and LVE Values Activity book anyone can host their own group. Previous interaction or facilitation with Values is not a requirement. The LVE Study Group Guidelines - 'How to for Hosts' explain all the "how-to and how not to’s" for hosting your own effective and successful group. Study groups are for people of all ages.
Through this experience, you may be inspired to join with us and the hundreds of Living Values Education facilitators in over 40 countries through formal Facilitator training - see note below.
|Name:||Living Values Education Distance Groups|
|Level:||2 - Entry for Groups|
|Audience:||Groups - community, friends, workplace, classroom|
|Duration:||Own choice - recommended over 12 weeks|
The materials for Living Values Education Distance Groups include:
- Living Values Education Distance Values Activities For Adults, Families and Groups - a colourful 52 page Booklet - participation book of activities, drawn from Living Values Education for Young Adults.
- Living Values Education Distance Personal Journal - a 97 page book will help you record each of the activities and give you something to look back on.
- Living Values Education Audio-Guided Meditations - mp3 files
- Living Values Education Distance Self-Reflection - 12 Week Booklet - a personal self-development Course
- Living Values Education Distance Study Group Guidelines - a 'How to for Hosts' Booklet - a guide, for convenor/host, to managing effective group activities
- The very best way to come to fully embrace and bring Living Values into your life is to share. You can offer a ‘closed circle’ for a special set of family or friends or you can be bold and offer an ‘open circle’ to a wider group of people in your community. Whether you offer a group in your home on a casual basis or develop a more active role in your community you are providing a ‘Gift of Service’ that opens doorways for the soul to pass through.
- PLEASE NOTE: THIS STUDY GROUP COURSE IS THE SAME AS LEVEL 1 ENTRY POINT FOR THE DISTANCE FACILITATOR TRAINING, (DFT), ANYONE, WITH A STUDY GROUP PARTICIPANT'S CERTIFICATE FROM A 12 WEEK STUDY GROUP WITH APPROVED DFT APPLICATION CAN IMMEDIATELY ENTER THE DFT PROGRAMME AT LEVEL TWO.