These booklets are FREE LIVING VALUES EDUCATION RESOURCES offered for download and designed to facilitate SELF PRINTING and provide EASY TO USE values materials activities. Created specifically for those desiring to share Living Values Education activities and who do not have access to our formal values print resources or access to Living Values Education Associates and Trainers.
These simple booklets, most with between 48 – 56 pages, can be photocopied for classroom or home use in "booklet" A5 form – i.e. regular A4 folded (to half size) and stapled. "Living Values Education Actvities for Individuals and Groups" and accompanying "Personal Journal" booklets are more than 80-100 pages and required to be copied as A4 (full page) on both sides.
As part of our Distance Courses these Booklets are also available for offline use - Free Downloads
For Adults, Families and Groups:
- Distance Values Activities for Groups and Individuals - A colourful 52 page participation book of activities, adapted from Living Values Education Activities for Young Adults.
- Distance Personal Journal - A 97 page book will help you record each of the activities and give you something to look back on.
- Distance Study Group Guidelines - A guide for Study Group hosts on 'how to' manage effective group activities.
For Becoming a Living Values Education Facilitator
- Living Values Education Training Guide - This guide delivers all the techniques and skills required to feel confident to facilitate Living Values Education activities and workshops using these materials with community groups, schools, families, etc. The guide provides professional advice, recommendations as to how to be a successful facilitator, something quite different from a teacher, in that while a teacher puts information into the student, a facilitator draws out from innate knowing of the student.
For Personal Self Reflection - 12 Week Programme
- Rainbow Booklet - 12 Week Self Reflection Course - A booklet for developing your personal values. Discover deeper insights leading to new positive attitudes and behaviour patterns. A stand-alone interactive, offline values course.
- Living Values in Business - For Associates, Focal Points and Facilitators, self-help also for small and big business people - The purpose to this 52 page book is to bring to the attention of Living Values Education facilitators the opportunity of assisting business of all types and size to the importance of values in business, the booklet provides support information and how the material can be used.
If you would like to have a booklet with activities relevant to a specific value or, for a particular age group, a special interest group, or for whole community use, please contact us: Click here to email