Values Activities For Adults, Families and Groups
Living Values Education Distance Values Activities provides an experience of value activities for Adults, Families and Groups to do at home, without requiring workshop attendance with or without certification depending on the degree of interaction. Several activities have been selected from each of the 12 value units featured in Living Values Education activities for Young Adults, along with additional material from Living Values Education Programme Educator Training Guide, to provide a Living Values Education Distance Values Activities to those who wish to explore their values in a personal, family or community environment.
Explore 12 values using practical, fun and enjoyable activities and awareness-building techniques, for which Living Values Education is known. These attractive downloadable booklets make Living Values Education accessible to adults, families and groups. Ideal for individuals, families, study groups, small groups at home and classroom application. All are available here to download free of charge for 'Self Print'.
The materials for Living Values Education Distance Values Activities include:
|Name:||Living Values Education Distance Values Activities Course Book|
|Level:||1 - Entry for Beginners|
|Audience:||Individuals and Families|
|Duration:||Own choice - recommended over 12 weeks|
- Living Values Education Distance Values Activities For Individuals and Groups - a colourful 52 page Booklet - participation book of activities, drawn from Living Values Education for Young Adults.
- Living Values Education Distance Personal Journal - a 97-page book will help you record each of the activities and give you something to look back on.
- LVE Self Reflection Booklet
- Living Values Education Audio-Guided Meditations - mp3 files
1. LVE TRAINING GUIDE - PART 1.pdf
2. LVE TRAINING GUIDE PART 2 - EVALUATION.docx
4. ALIVE AMBASSADOR CODE.docx
20200416 SAMPLE WORKSHOP DFT.xlsx
1. LVE STUDY GROUP GUIDELINES.pdf
2. LVE STUDY GROUP three fold brochure.docx
3. LVE STUDY GROUP full page flyer.docx